Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Unicorns + Work, minus the work.... (In Class)

He doesn't know what blackmail is.  One day he will.  I'm hoping I won't be the one who introduces it to him.  Now the dirt I have on him is in photograph form, but it won't do anything more than embarrass the kid.  Will it hurt is ego?  It will if he grows up to be one of those manly men with too much pride to be seen doing girly stuff.  At the rate he's developing, it looks like all my blackmail will do is just that.  Damage his ego.  As an older sister, I just took the picture for precautionary measures.  One day I might need him to do something for me and this could just give him a little nudge in the right direction.  This may make me sound like a horrible older sister.  Maybe you think, what kind of loving relative would premeditate on how to use physical evidence of an extremely younger sibling to their advantage?  Then I shouldn't mention I took the picture for that exact reason.  It really isn't that bad.  Just a quick snap of Zac staring at our flatscreen covered with My Little Pony unicorns, pegasus, and ponies alike, keeping him entertained.


1 comment:

  1. Yes, definitely a horrible older sis. This is much worse than showing his prom date the adorable baby pictures of him playing with his rubber duckie, naked in the tub.

    Much much worse!

    ReplyDelete