Saturday, March 16, 2013

Down in (what we call) the Boondocks: (Prompt 37)


"I'm sooooooooo bored," Nicole and I dramatize simultaneously.  

"I have an idea," Nic smirks slyly as we loop around a houseless street at the end of her subdivision.  

Slowing down I say, "K. Let's hear it."

"Wait. Stop.  Let me get out of the car and I'll show you," she demands unbuckling and opening the door before I even have time to put the Impala in park. "Okay.  Roll my window down. Yep, that's good."

"What are you doing?!" I question sharply as she grabs the handle inside the roof of my car.  She then lifts herself up until she doesn't touch the ground looking as if she's is part of the white paint of my car.  

I more than chuckle to myself as Nic yells, "drive!"

I don't exceed ten miles per hour but I'm requested to stop before she falls off due to a loose grip.  

2 comments:

  1. I can't picture what's happening, where she is exactly in relation to road/roof/car, what she's hanging off.

    :(

    ReplyDelete