Sunday, February 10, 2013

Webcam Rant

I'd rather you not leave me open as you change.  Yeah, I can see you alright.  More of you than I wish to see.  I liked it better when you were paranoid about people watching you through me when you first got this Macbook.  At least you were considerate then.  Is it too much to ask for you to cover me with a towel when you get ready for school?  Just because I'm covered doesn't mean that Queen will stop blasting through the speakers.

Speaking of speakers... Are you deaf?!?  Well if you aren't deaf by now, you will be soon.  I don't understand why you feel it's necessary to turn the volume up to the max.  On the other hand... I do enjoy the original artist's voice better than yours.  So you know what, keep maxing out the volume.  But ONLY if it's not some horrid pop song like... like.. Carly Rae Jepsen's "Call Me Maybe." Can you believe that song is nominated for "Best Song of the Year"? What artistry is there behind repeating the same thing over and over and over again?  None I tell you.  None! Zero! Zilch!

Something else that should stop repeating is your complaints.  Talk about annoying.  Come on, do you really think the reason you have so much homework is because your professors hate you?  The reason you're always whining about having so much homework is because YOU SAVE IT ALL FOR THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!!   For someone with a 3.9 GPA, you don't have much common sense.  Oh, and do NOT expect me to throw you a pity party.  It's YOUR fault.  

Kind of like you blaming your cat for that mysterious yellow spot on the rug.  You know what I'm talking about. Don't try to deny anything.  Mac was open and I saw it all go down.  Your carpet's not stained because of Kiara.  You need to stop bringing drinks into your room.  One of these days you're going to spill something and it will kill this computer.  You'll be screwed.  

But hey, I'll look on the bright side of things.  If you destroy the laptop, I won't have to watch you try and take pictures of yourself for yet another social media.  Talk about embarrassing.



1 comment:

  1. "the reason you have so much homework is because your professors hate you"

    Uh oh, that memo about loading you up big time was supposed to be secret! How did you get it?

    I like very much the basic idea here, quite funny and obviously could lead to fantastic relevations. But it's not just the original idea--it's executed with your usual deftness.

    ReplyDelete